This post is for the go-getters who get tired of doing their work AFTER work at home. Sometimes it gets boring or you get distracted and you just need to work in a different environment that fosters a little creativity, forces you to focus and gives you the chance to interact with others… if you feel like it.
Here’s a list of places in Dallas you can go to Do Work + Chill:
- Mudsmith Coffee: Trendy caffeine shop also serving beer, sandwiches & pastries with a variety of seating & WiFi.
- Toasted: Creative toasts, grilled cheese sandwiches, coffee & booze served in airy, rustic-industrial space.
- Sip Stir Cafe: Modern, airy gathering spot for select coffee, espresso drinks & tea, plus pastries & cafe fare.
- Whole Foods Market off McKinney Avenue: This Whole Foods features a full-service coffee, juice and smoothie bar that’s open daily + plenty of seating + rooftop patio seating
- Cafe Express: Bistro-style restaurant + plenty of seating inside and patio
- The Courtyard on the Harwood St. side of the Dallas Museum of Art: The image featured in this post was taken at this courtyard.
Btw, I love my Earbolts NUB mini wireless speaker. It’s small but packs a powerful sound. I carry it everywhere I go and it comes in handy especially when I Do Work and Chill at the park.
Purchase speaker on Amazon today.
Let us know if you visit any of the places above by tagging #SoDallasy.